Whether you’re staying at home, having guests over or travelling these holidays, Link has a first aid kit just for you.
Contents of the Link Domestic First Aid Kit includes:
- Various first aid dressing items
- Waterproof, Triangular and soft & cohesive adhesive bandages
- Waterproof and fabric plasters
- Sterile gauze swabs
- Surgical gloves
- Eye shields, drops and pads
- Eno sachet
- Antiseptic sachets and cleansing ointment
- Burn dressings and blott sachets
- CPR mouth to mouth devices
- Safety pins
- First aid scissors
- Waterproof tape
- Metal forceps
- Rescue foil blanket
- Fabric roll
- Waterproof dressing with pad.
The Link Travel bag has all of the above but also includes handy items such as chafing cream and lip ice.
Your Link pharmacists are always ready to listen to you and offer the level of caring and independent advice that you’d expect from a Link community pharmacy. Talk to your Link pharmacist about your family and your plans for these holidays and let them make sure that your First Aid Kit is stocked with you and your family in mind.